Lecture "Automated Reasoning" (WS 2019/2020)
Next semester: Automated Reasoning II, Lecture + Tutorial Mondays 16:15-17:45 and Wednesdays 14:15-15:45.
Time and Venue:
Lecture: Mondays 16:15-17:45 and Wednesdays 14:15-15:45,
Bldg E1.3, Lecture hall 1.
Uwe Waldmann <email@example.com>
Tutorials start on November 4. There are two tutorial groups:
- Mondays, 12:15-13:45, E1.5 (MPI-SWS), Room 630.
- Tuesdays, 10:15-11:45, E1.4 (MPI-INF), Room 023.
Syntax, semantics, deduction calculi, and their implementation:
- propositional logic, CDCL;
- first-order logic, resolution, tableaux;
- equality, rewriting, completion, termination.
Slides and suggested readings
Examinations and grading